Monday

i keep dreaming of being with my ex is it bad? should i feel ashamed even though i cant controll it?

i keep dreaming of being with my ex is it bad? should i feel ashamed even though i cant controll it?


Sigmund Freud had a theory that what you dream of is your subconcious trying to tell you something.  As a psychology major, I partly believe in this.I've read that if you dream of someone who's from your past, like an ex, it could be a sign of 'unfinished business' or the subject needing some kind of closure in a sense.  Do you still see him/talk to him?  Maybe he heard through the grapevine that you're pregnant?  There's really not much you can do about your dreams, even though you might feel bad about it.  I personally wouldn't tell my husband about it, because in reality, if he told me he was dreaming about someone else, it would really bother me!

Although stefanies is right about Sigmund Freud and his dream theory.  I wouldn't think that you need to get back with your ex or anything.  You are pregnant and us pregnant women have some screwed up dreams.  I have had some screwed up ones myself.  But yes I would tell my husband/significant other.  I bet you will both laugh about it.  The worst dreams during pregnancy are the ones where in them either someone you love is hurt, or your husband/significant other is cheating.  Those are the most common pregnancy dreams.  Don't freak out about it.  It is normal.

Source : http://www.parenting.com/Answers/I-Keep-Dreaming-Being-My-Ex-It-Bad-Should-I-Feel-Ashamed-Even-Though-I-Cant-Controll-It

You might also like

Previous
Next Post »